- I bought the property cheap as dirt.
- I got an old lawn- mower as cheap as dirt.
- Apples are now so abundant in market that they are cheap as dirt.
- I bought this second-hand car dirt cheap.
- I got the book dirt-cheap.
- As for instance, right after Fort Sumter fell and before the blockade was established, I bought up several thousand bales of cotton at dirt-cheap prices and ran them to England.
- He said I could sublease them for next to nothing and feed them dirt cheap.
Fonte: Whatchamacallit? Da editora Disal, pg. 108.