Sig.: Expressão que sugere que a pessoa se encaixa perfeitamente com uma outra, que a personalidade deles são tão compatíveis que é como se eles tivessem sido feitos, ou nascidos, com o objetivo de ficar um com o outro.
- The man and woman get along very well together and seem to be made for each other.
- Mandolin and Shrinivas seem to be made for each other.
- Is that all to the relationship meant to be made for each other?
- Their personality traits are such that they seem to be made for each other
- Laura’s made for you!
- Paul and Ann were made for each other.
- This wallpaper was made for my bedroom.