-->

Crepúsculo (English Reading)

Responsive Ad Here

Uma das formas que eu sempre gostei de treinar o inglês falado era lendo legendas em inglês dos filmes. Periodicamente irei postar alguns diálogos do filmes CREPÚSCULO para vocês treinarem a leitura e a fraseologia do inglês falado.


I'd never given much thought
to how I would die.

But dying in the place of someone I love
seems like a good way to go.

So I can't bring myself to
regret the decision to leave home.

I would miss Phoenix.

I'd miss the heat.

I would miss my loving, erratic,
harebrained mother.

Okay.

Renee, come on.
-And her new husband.

Guys, come on. I love you both.
We got a plane to catch.

But they want to go on the road,
so I'm gonna spend some time with my dad,

and this will be a good thing.

I think.
Responsive Ad Here

Professor particular

Tenha aulas exclusivas, com professor particular por 25 reais hora/aula. Contato: edu.galvao.junior@gmail.com