-->

Pronomes Reflexivos — Inglês Básico

Responsive Ad Here
2. Reflexive pronouns. [Pronomes Reflexivos]

myself - yourself - himself - herself - itself - ourselves - yourselves - themselves

• The object is the same person or thing as the subject: [O objeto é a mesma pessoa ou coisa que o sujeito]

I cut myself when I was cooking. [Eu me cortei quando estava cozinhando.]

The kettle will switch itself off automatically. [A chaleira desliga-se automaticamente.]

Practice [Pratique]

Write the correct reflexive pronouns for these sentences. [Escreva os pronomes reflexivos para essas sentenças]

1. I like to wake myself up in the morning with a cup of coffee.
2. Thanks for a great party - we really enjoyed ourselves.
3. I hate watching _____ on video.
4. I'm sorry, Tony, but I haven't got enough money to pay for you. Can you
pay for ______?
5. After his accident, Philip drove _______ to the hospital.
6. We don't need a babysitter - the children can look after ________ .
7. Now, children, remember to give ________ enough time to answer all the exam questions.
8. 'Should I apply for the job?' she asked ________ .
9. We're planning to buy ________  a new television.
10. He hurt __________ when he was playing football.
Responsive Ad Here

Professor particular

Tenha aulas exclusivas, com professor particular por 25 reais hora/aula. Contato: edu.galvao.junior@gmail.com